Welcome to Club Family Hotel Milano Marittima
The “Club Family Hotel Milano Marittima”. For you, two buildings seafront, in the heart of Milano Marittima, surrounded by a beautiful garden which leads straight to the beach.
We offer special free services for families: 2 Swimming Pools; 2 restaurants buffet with live-cooking stations; open bar in the hotel and on the beach and free bike hire.
Our youngest guests are our focus and we have arranged games, discounts and services especially for them, because our motto is “Happy Children make parents happy”.
If you choose to book a holiday in Milano Marittima with your children, our hotel is the best choice: family-friendly atmosphere; all-inclusive with open bar at the hotel and on the beach including umbrella and sun beds; activities; snacks for and a free pediatric care service. The mini club in the hotel (starting from 4 years old) allows the children to play during the whole day, even during the meals. Our kitchenette and baby bottle service is open around the clock and there is plenty more included in our All Inclusive Open Bar option.
Exclusive at Club Family
- Drinky: which allows you to bring the open-bar everywhere
- Dina la Merendina: every morning your take-away snack for the beach
- Sandy: a dolphin
- Dine Around: have lunch or dinner in one of our family hotels
- Family Boat: a funny and interesting half-a-day boat ride
- Nanny School: professional baby-sitting service for the youngest children (8 months – 3 years) from 4pm to 7pm every Monday to Friday
- Pediatrician examination for free from Monday to Friday
- Splash Park: funny water games
- Gommoland : it is your turn…jump!
- Sport cage: football and basket
Courtesy, well-maintained facilities and attention to details are the ingredients that will make your holiday in Milano Marittima a truly special experience.
What are you waiting for? Book one of our special offers for your family holiday. We’re ready to make sure you get the very best service possible. Are you ready for the most enjoyable holiday ever?