- Full board Front Cooking with Buffet Service at our two restaurants, “Vista Mare” restaurant with pizza and fried focaccias and the “Mare & Terra” restaurant, with meat and grilled fish…we have everything you want!
- Self-service drinks on tap during meals (water, Pepsi, orange and lemon Schweppes, white and red wine, beer)
- Open bar from 07:30 am to 12:00 pm at the hotel bar all non-alcoholic drinks (coffee, cappuccino, tea, hot and cold chocolate, etc.), soft drinks and draft beer served in glasses
- Open bar all day long with no limits in Hotel, by the pool and at the beach
- 1 beach-umbrella e 2 sunbeds at the beach (beginning from the 4° row) per room with open bar
- Beach towels at disposal, 10 euro each, for the whole stay
- Soft ice, yummy ice cream served at the Hotel’s bar
- Ice cream at the restaurant
- Fresh slushies at the Hotel bar
- Lunch time and dinner time aperitif with a delicious night buffet
- “Dine Around”: you can taste our cooking specialities and enjoy lunch or dinner during your stay in whichever one of our restaurants in our Family Hotels in Cesenatico, Milano Marittima, Lido di Savio, Pinarella, Cervia and Riccione
- 2 beautiful swimming pools with jacuzzi, cervical massage fountain, vaporizer, and kids area
- Afternoon snacks for children at the hotel from 3:30 pm till 5:30 pm with an assortment of sweet and savory snacks to please your children
- Goodnight buffet from 10 pm till 12 pm at the bar with jugs of milk and honey to use as a sweetener, chamomile and relaxing herbal teas with cookies
- Entertainment at the hotel and on the beach
- Children’s buffet at lunch and dinner (fried cutlets, tater tots, French fries, hot dogs and much more!)
- Drinky the bottle that allows you to carry drinks wherever you want (for a minimum 6 day stay)
- Bike Service with children seats
- Parking pass for free parking along the road; interior parking lot (10€ per day, upon reservation)
- Family Boat: “The tourist boat” that will depart from Cervia’s harbour, discovering the beauty of the Adriatic Sea with our Entartainment team.
- Free WI-FI everywhere
- Sailboat Experience: a sailboat tour for your children
- For all moms: 2 biberonerie kitchenettes, 2 laundry rooms with washers and dryers, pediatric advice, baby parking during meals
- Baby Parking (starting from 4 years old) During lunch and dinner your children can play with the entertainment staff
- Junior Club (4-7 years old) Kids Club (8 -11 years old) and a Teen Club (12-17 years old) at the hotel and on the beach
- Air conditioning, balcony, TV, box shower, hair dryer, minibar (also available unstocked), cribs, side rails, tubs, toilet training seats, night lights in the room
- Playground for children both outdoor and indoor.”Gommoland Park” with its Pirate ship and other fantastic inflatables for children.
All-Day long Open Bar
- Open bar in both hotels from 7.30 am to 12pm coffee drinks, on-draft beer and soft drinks such as orange and lemon soda, cold tea, Pepsi, juices - even with aloe
- Open bar at the beach: quench you thirst with on draft drinks under your beach umbrella (water, Pepsi, orange and lemon soda, as well as cold tea)
- Open bar at the pool: grab a fresh drink after swimming
- Open bar "children tailor made" in both hotel bars juices for any taste : peach, banana, strawberry and pear.
Offers not to be missed!
Fun and savingsdetails
Our passion ...
And your desire for fun
And your desire for fun
Wonderful place for family with kidsI have been in Club Family Hotel Rio for 8 days at the end of July 2014 and we were extremely satisfied about the services, the facilities and overall formula "all inclusive". The swimming pool is superb and we were always able to find an available sunbed even if shared with another hotel. The beach ... [ read all ]
Wonderful stay, paradise for kidsWe enjoyed every minute of our stay. It was our first visit, along came our two kids (under four) and they had a good time, too. Very friendly reception, kitchen and restaurant staff AND very nice and funny animation staff as well ;-) Room is small, but totally ok - we were outside most of the time ... [ read all ]